Sunday, January 16, 2011

30th Birthday

I turned 30 on December 20th! My sweet friends got together for breakfast one morning before heading out to finish up on Christmas shopping and going to school Christmas parties. My birthday definitely falls at the busiest time of year! We had a small birthday lunch after church with some friends too, and my mom cooked dinner for me before I left for my Nashville trip! Brannon and the girls put so much thought into my birthday gifts! He took them shopping and some of the things Anna Grant picked out were so funny! I got lots of great things, and my mom and grandmother finished an add-a-diamond bracelet that they started for me when I was in high school! It's beautiful! I enjoyed such a "big" birthday, and God has truly blessed me immensely!
Birthday Lunch
My favorite candle
I needed an under armour running jacket!

No comments:

Post a Comment