Anna Grant had her first dance (ballet, tap and gymnastics) class on Wednesday! There are 14 little girls in her class! She was so excited about going and being with her friends! I can't believe she is old enough to take ballet! I may be even more excited than she is!
On a side note, I spent the whole morning before the class looking for her tap shoes that we JUST bought! I pulled everything out of closets, drawers, looked under furniture, and basically tore up my house looking for them! They have DISAPPEARED!! We still can't find them! We had to buy a new pair before the class because she would have been devastated if she had been the only one without tap shoes. I'm beginning to think Caroline threw them away or has hidden them because she screamed every time Anna Grant would tap in them!
Sweet Friends - Anna Grant, Lacey, and Olivia Kate
Brianna, Ella Grace, Olivia Kate, Ivey Kate, Averi, Anna Grant and Lacey
Precious Girls

No comments:
Post a Comment