I wanted to list a few words that Anna Grant still pronounces incorrectly! I love how she has her own little words and would love it even more if she would (atleast for a couple more years) keep saying them wrong! However, she is starting to correct herself, so I wanted to make a list so that I don't forget them! I wish I had started this list when she first started talking! Better late than never! It's funny because Brannon and I have even started saying some of these words the way that she does! A barrette is definitely a babbette at our house!!
Babbette - Barrette
Babboon - Balloon
Manicare - Manicure
Pedicare - Pedicure
Smarshmellow - Marshmellow
Chick A Way - Chick Fil A
Bosquito Bite - Mosquito Bite
Pinkcakes - Pancakes
Animels - Animals
Gagage - Garage
Bathing Soup - Bathing Suit
Birsday - Birthday
Jew - Zoo
Compano - Piano (for some reason she has combined computer and piano together)
Pink Around the Rosie - Ring Around the Rosie
Tindergarten - Kindergarten
Thanks for the laugh! Molly Kate does the same thing and I do need to sit down and make a list as she too is beginning to get better about her pronounciation! One of our faves is "bear-bears" which is blueberries! Hope y'all are well!
ReplyDelete